Home

The Mount Clemens Gem & Lapidary Society has been in existence since 1969. Our purpose is to educate the general public about the lapidary arts and earth sciences.

Announcements ___________________________________________________________________________________

We are no longer at the clubhouse on Macomb Industrial Drive. The telephone has been dis-connected.
Please use the contact form under the contact tab above to contact us.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to send at this time our best wishes and prayers to Ron Rolfe and his family. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

We now have a standing reservation for our monthly Membership Meeting for the year except for May and June at the Mt. Clemens Library at 6:30 pm. located at:

150 Cass Ave,
Mt Clemens, MI 48043
Between Mack Ave and Miller St.

The next board meeting will be at the Clinton Macomb Public Library on July 30, 2015 at 6:30 pm. Attendance has been sparse of late. It doesn’t matter what people may say about you we still like you. Hope to see all board members attending. (Or as many as may be able to attend)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

MEMBERSHIP MEETING AT 6:30 – LOCATED AT MT. CLEMENS PUBLIC LIBRARY ON CASS AVE. THIS THURSDAY JULY 9, 2015. 

PROGRAM IS A ” S I L E N T  -  A U C T I O N ” AFTER A BRIEF BUSINESS DISCUSSION.  SO BRING YOUR ITEMS OR JUST YOUR MONEY. SEE YOU THERE.

Sellers will receive 80% with the club getting the other 20%.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have started printing the Crystal Gazer again. We haven’t set a delivery date yet. The May and June issues have been sent.

If you have something you want to add, please email me. Ken Kreskowiak at

kkres24@yahoo.com with the subject being CG mail.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEMBERSHIP INFO:

Individual $20.00
Family $35.00
Initiation fee $2.00 per person
Family consists of 1 or 2 parents with a child under 18.
Make checks payable to MCGLS
If renewing please include your Name, Address, Tel #’s and email address so we can keep our records up to date.
Send payment to:
MCGLS
c/o Ken Kreskowiak
23159 Scotch Pine Ln
Macomb MI 48042

Email: kkres24@yahoo.com subject: membership
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Don’t forget to visit this website from time to time. We also have a Facebook page at Mt. Clemens Gem and Lapidary Society. We will be posting information to both sites.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last update: July 6